In this webinar, we’re talking about Visual Assist 2023.2 and its exciting new features. Learn more about the improved shader extension support and greatly expanded code inspections. Create more advanced and realistic graphics, utilize limitless code inspections, and write more reliable and efficient code.
Our team of experts will take you on a tour of the new features, highlighting their benefits and demonstrating how they work. Whether you’re a game developer, designer, or engineer, you won’t want to miss this opportunity to unleash the full potential of Visual Assist.
Join us and discover how these new features can take your work to the next level!
This webinar has concluded. If you missed it, you can scroll down and watch the replay, skim through the highlights, and access the presentation slide.
Webinar replay and summary
- Meet the presenters and learn about the primary features of Visual Assist. – Presenter & Visual Assist Introduction
- A brief rundown of the focus of this webinar, Visual Assist 2023.2. – Webinar Rundown
- Learn about Visual Assist’s code inspections feature, how to use its features properly, and get an idea of how it became the feature it is today. Special mention to unevaluated code checkers—the star update of 2023.2Key takeaway: Refactoring via code inspections can catch severe errors that regular error highlighting can miss. – Code Inspections
- Recap on when official support for shaders were added last year, and what new features have been added since then.Key takeaway: Exiting beta phase. Better reliability for even more shader files. – Shaders Support
- Explaining the rationale of why an integrated menu was necessary, and how to access and use it. – Integrated Menu
- A demonstration of the key features in VA 2023.2: the 100+ added code inspections and new shader file features. – Live Demo: Unevaluated code inspections and new shader support
- Chris and David answer questions from the audience. Question range from IDE usage, to feature clarifications, and even to future plans for the extension. – Audience Q&A
Interested in learning more about Visual Assist and it’s many hidden features? Browse through our top 10 features, or for a more complete and comprehensive reference, please visit our documentation. And if you have any questions or clarifications, feel free to send support a message.
If you have something specific to request for the next webinar, send us your feedback at this email.